Here's our steps to doing jobs involving exterior and interior.
We take all the required precautions to make sure your house stays clean before, and after.
1. Moving furniture toward the center of the room and masking all items with new plastic for protection from paint. Covering all floors with drop cloths and masking tape and paper.
2. Filling holes and cracks.
3. Priming repaired areas.
4. Providing finish coat on ceilings and walls using roll and brush.
5. Cleaning-up and removing of our materials.
6. Vacuuming and sweeping the area.
7. Placing furniture back to its place.This list describes the general steps we usually apply. If your situation needs a different approach, it will be outlined in your proposal.
At A-to-Z Custom Painting, we take a detailed approach to making sure the exterior of your home is painted to look its best and last for a long time.
Here is our process:
Cleaning body of the house from dust, dirt, and loose paint by pressure washing.Masking of all windows, roof, brick, and concrete using masking tape, plastic sheeting, paper and drop cloths to protect surrounding areas.Cutting and removing old cracked caulking.Caulking where necessary.Primer application on all bare wood and stain spots.Applying two coats of exterior professional grade paint: First coat by spray and back roll/ brush to force product in all open pores. (This technique insures the best protection from outside elements. Thus, establishing a good base to achieve the maximum life of a paint job.) Second coat will be done by spray only.Painting trim by brush and roll.Cleaning up and garbage removal from the site.This list describes the general steps we usually apply. If your situation needs a different approach, it will be outlined in your proposal.
We'll offer you a detailed estimate, once we gather the required information about your project.